P-Hacks
Hello. You Are Registered yet. Please Click The Register Button.
Or if you are a register Member Please click login.

P-Hacks Admin.
P-Hacks
Hello. You Are Registered yet. Please Click The Register Button.
Or if you are a register Member Please click login.

P-Hacks Admin.
P-Hacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome.   We Are Looking For 4 Coders. If your A VIP Coders The Apply Here. Coders Get Paid Per VIP Member
P-Hacks, VIP Membership, is out Now. Would you like to get a "Back Stage" pass for this exclusive section? Then Buy VIP Now!!Click Me To Buy VIP!!!!  For a Limited time you'll get a 50% Discount !! 1 Month is normally $10USD now, it's only $5USD !!!! for 1 months access.

Mod/Admin help basically.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Infomas

Mod/Admin help basically. Empty
PostSubject: Mod/Admin help basically.   Mod/Admin help basically. Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 7:14 pm

Hey there,

Name: Dan
Knowledge: I have knowledge from other hack sites, I run several sites myself. Have used this "freeforum" design of sites before, know it off the back of my hand.
Very trusting kind person.
My career, i have recently retired from the British Army, have gone into sales and HR's (Human Resources). Very helpful. Online week days from 6PM (GMT) to about 12Pm (GMT).

Job: I would like to help you run the site as a mod, or admin, maybe helping you create new forum sections etc.

How can i help: I can use my knowledge of site making and customer care from HR, to help you sell hacks that you have made. I have knowledge in most games, if i don't i will go out of my way to find out.

Get back to me.
Oh P.S. I went to register at the site, but you have it turned off. Just so you know.
Back to top Go down

Mod/Admin help basically.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
P-Hacks :: Job applications-
Jump to: